- A client-centered model that delivers project expertise rapidly, enabling faster solution implementation
- Proven collaboration methodology and scoping, and tight engagement oversight ensure that project milestones are met
- Knowledge transfer enhances user adoption and ongoing success
- Experienced consultants provide immediate value and optimal price-performance vs. conventional consulting companies
- A project expert that is correctly classified and properly paid according to federal, state, and local regulations
Program and Project Management
“Project expertise can be a competitive weapon that brings higher levels of quality and increased value-add opportunities for the enterprise.” - Harold Kerzner, author of Project Management Best Practices: Achieving Global Excellence
Flexible workers now comprise up to 26% of the total U.S. workforce, and much of the work previously done by middle managers is now packaged in the form of projects. M Squared Consulting helps clients master the challenges of boom-and-bust economic cycles by providing on-demand access to world-class project management talent. Our proven methodologies quickly match your requirements with seasoned project professionals from our premier flexible workforce network. Our consultants work for you, on client-led projects. So whether you need highly qualified subject matter experts for short or extended engagements, we can provide the right fit, right away.
Business Process Optimization
Problems with product quality, a growing number of past-due customer accounts, rising costs, long searches for a part or report, and missed deadlines are just a few of the possible indicators that a business process needs improvement. Unfortunately, addressing underlying issues often takes a back seat to meeting everyday operational demands, leading to ongoing inefficiencies and lost opportunities.
From a single department or process to an enterprise-wide initiative, M Squared consultants can:
- Define a process improvement project or program
- Analyze and map current processes, identifying process bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Design a new process aligned with the organization's strategic goals and customer requirements
- Assemble, mentor, and manage a process improvement team
Experience shows that most large-scale change efforts fail outright or fall short of achieving success because people typically resist change. Training and communications are the keys to ensuring successful outcomes and realizing the expected return from a large transformation project.
M Squared consultants offer services to meet immediate and long-term needs for enhanced organizational and human capital effectiveness. They bring deep experience working with major corporations around the globe to help organizations adjust to the demands of a rapidly changing business environment. M Squared consultants help companies move effectively and strategically through the change process, whether it is driven by a cultural shift, market forces, or merger results.
The communications field encompasses everything from the strategic to the tactical, and its importance cannot be overstated. M Squared’s communications consultants are highly skilled at tailoring and delivering the right messages, via the right platform, to the right audience, at the right time. The result is actionable, measurable messaging that deliver results.
The M Squared specialists are experts at leveraging all media channels to build and sustain brands over the long term. They have deep experience in Executive Communications, Strategic Communications, Marketing Communications, Advertising and Public Relations, Digital Marketing, and Social Media.