SolomonEdwards’ Transaction & Regulatory Advisory Services (TRAS) practice provides accounting and finance advisory services surrounding the full lifecycle of a deal for private equity firms and their portfolio companies. Within TRAS lies SolomonEdwards’ CFO as a service (CFOaaS), which helps organizations accomplish goals beyond their bandwidth or expertise. Our CFOaaS includes fractional and interim CFOs tailored to our clients’ specific situations.
The CFO role continues to be critical to the success of a private equity firm’s investment. Our fractional CFO service enables organizations to purchase a block of hours for the future and call upon that CFO when the need arises. It is tailored to your specific situation, enabling you to get the support when you need it most and covers services that include:
- Quarterly board meetings and the need to help build out the board package and talking points.
- Financial reporting packages for management or boards.
- Pending acquisition and expertise around due diligence and/or QOE reports.
- Supporting complex transactions related to M&A activity – acquisitions and integrations.
- Strategies for corporate growth and/or modeling potential downside risk.
Interim CFO Services
Our interim CFO professionals have the expertise to work as CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, and other key financial positions to address the current situation in any stage of a portfolio company’s growth or decline. They have the breadth and depth of experience to quickly learn a company’s operations and support any situation, including:
- Ensuring that the accounting and finance department’s processes are working efficiently and effectively–whether it pertains to the close or a specific cycle, such as cash collections or revenue recognition.
- Managing change when going through a restructuring due to a merger or acquisition.
- Replacing the current CFO who has or is departing the organization.
- Current CFO’s lack of expertise handling rapid growth or industry’s dynamic changes.